ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Some Personal News

JeffersonPowell

Publisher
Staff
Jun 2, 2011
No, I'm not announcing my departure. You guys aren't that lucky. However, I know I've been more in the background as of late though still involved with the site. I'm not quite sure what to call it yet, but I had a bit of a health scare recently. I think that's the perfect thing to call it. Or maybe episode. Long story short, after a recent heart concern, without getting too personal I've had to see a cardiologist and I'm currently wearing a heart monitor and have further testing, and evaluations scheduled through the month of October. So, I've been forced to take it a little easier as of late.

I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon. We are still looking for a recruiting analyst to add to the site and I will still be around, and things will eventually return to normal. I'm doing the best I can to keep them as they were and want to get back to where we were when Kenny was here with not only providing great team content, but also recruiting content as well. I just ask that hopefully you'll take it a little easy on me and give us a little patience while we continue to look for the next great addition to the team.

We'll get there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.