ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Stick a folk in BeBe

chevybwoy69

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2013
Team wasn't prepared to play, they were more interested in fighting instead of playing. They started the brawl before the game, that's a lack of discipline. The first kickoff they get a personal foul penalty, falls squarely on coaching. The play calling went back to the predictable Les and Cam sh#t show. Before halftime Coach O elects to run the clock out taking 3 time outs into the half, that falls on Coach O. He benches Guice when he knew Fournette wasn't healthy, we couldn't score but twice after being in the red zone 6 times.

We waste 3rd and goal giving the ball to a fullback, it worked when their defense backs wasn't against the wall, on 4th and goal Stevie E. calls a play that the QB and RB not on the same page. This lost falls on Coach O shoulders, today he showed that he's not ready to have the keys to a prestige program like LSU, he's nothing more than a Interim Head Coach, he should return back to the Dline and coach under who we bring in. I was on dranking the Coach O being a Head Coach kool aide, today that Kool Aide tasted like water with no sugar. I don't know what happen with Coach O, maybe Aleva told him he wasn't going to get the job, he has been coaching like he's not really into the game. I saw him looking like Les on the sidelines. No SugarBowl now I wonder will the kids get up to play for him in 4 days. Somebody should tell him the truth on Monday, he coached a piss poor job today!!

Let the coaching search begin....................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News