ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Taxslayer vs Penn St? Avocare vs ??

dAMLSUFan1

1st Team All-America
Jul 17, 2002
One bowl and opponent that seems to be mentioned a lot lately is LSU vs Penn St in the Taxslayer Bowl in Jacksonvillel FL

Now the SEC is somewhat in control of the 6 bowl assignments that this is part of... with input from the schools and the bowl.. are you telling me that LSU and the SEC see LSU playing an unranked 7-5 Penn St team as a good matchup for the fans and for the SEC for the 23rd ranked LSU Tigers

I just do not see it. Any comments would be appreciated on this Bowl and our opponent.

I ordered tickets and I am sure I will get them but this is a hard (expensive) location to get to and from with the timing of the Bowl..

The other bowl getting mentioned also is the Avocare in Houston... who is the leading opponent in that Bowl?

I ordered tickets for this one too... easier to get to since it is in Houston.

I have only missed maybe 6 games (home, away,, Bowl, etc) in the last 30 years or so.(a few weddings that should not have been scheduled in football season, a few ill timed funerals, and a few illnesses to close family)

I make an effort to follow my Tigers but they are not making it easy on us with only a few weeks notice for possible air travel.

Geaux Tigers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News