ADVERTISEMENT

Those wanting to fire Miles are fools!

Sep 12, 2009
Miles wins you guys a ton of games each year. He can't help that Bama is in your conference.

To fire him because Bama has NFL players on their team is insane.

Who are you going to get to knock Bama off??

Reactions: ariadnetera
Well they just lost the qb thanks lsu fans so I guess I will not be watching LSU football! I tell you people in Baton Rouge are nuts! So sorry for players and coaches!

Miles wins you guys a ton of games each year. He can't help that Bama is in your conference.

Miles has lost 4 games last year and the year before and he's already lost 3 games this year. That's not acceptable at the top schools in America. He's been given ample time to right the ship and he has not done so. Don't let emotions get in the way of business.

Reactions: Gillott
Miles has lost 4 games last year and the year before and he's already lost 3 games this year. That's not acceptable at the top schools in America. He's been given ample time to right the ship and he has not done so. Don't let emotions get in the way of business.

Okay but let's be honest? WHO IS AVAILABLE that is better than Les Miles??? You are competing with us, Miami, South Carolina, and many many others which more firings will happen.

Our University is paying close to 8 million per - According to Collin Cowherd for our next hired coach. This is just dumb with what's currently available and on the market for a job. I hope your boosters pay out his 15 million and have anything left over for a new coach. Or you will be downgrading

If we were only losing to Bama every year, most fans would be upset, but Les would be safe.

But when you can not beat Ole Miss, Arkansas and Miss State, that's a problem. Les recruits well, which is why the talent level at LSU is head and shoulders above those 3 schools, but they continue to play us close and beat us 50% of the time over the last 3-4 years.

In other words...if Clemson continued to be successful, signed Top 10 recruiting classes year after year,beat S, Carolina every year but loss to FSU (pretend they were your Bama) and in addition dropped 2 or 3 games a year to either Duke, North Carolina or Virginia, how would fans feel? Sooner or later you'd like to be a 10-2 or 11-1 team again. That's possible if you only lose to FSU, but not if you continue losing to teams loaded with 3 star talent that whip your 4 & 5 stars!!

Y'all should have done what the bosters did after the Bama game we voted to fire Richt.we voted to make Greg a puppet and he agreed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT