ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Tiger Pride

jandk

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
This goes to every kid and coach on that team. Would have been so easy to lay down and they never did. Work has caused me to miss a lot of watching this year, games have be on but attention not there. All that being said this is one of the weirdest teams I've seen with LSU in awhile. Crushed by MSU, lose to Troy but go on road win at the swamp and pull off the comeback today.
I've avoided most of the back in for the about is it Les or Ed fault. Because I truly don't know, I see both sides. Not a fan of this hire but watching the kids fight for him says a lot. Today though was the first time in a long time where I just enjoyed the win without nit picking the entire game. I will be on the road again for next week, but Geaux to hell ole miss.
And who's ever in charge of cbs in mobile area should be castrated, had to listen to xm when Tigers took the lead.
One last piece of preaching, for those not sold on Ed, enjoy the wins, don't dwell on past. For those who are sold, be careful of I told you so's, because when we lose again they will come after you in spades. Been that way from Nick to Les to now. Now back to work

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News