ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Two things.......

Bill_D

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2001
Houston, TX
First I am unconvinced that the recruitment of Allen may not have been one of the dirtiest recruiting tricks by AL or anybody I have seen in a long time. First Allen doesn't go to AL and takes an official to LSU. Then Orgeron thru out the red carpet for him. Then he appears on radio Monday morning and says he is still committed to AL and will visit this weekend. Then he further says that LSU was always his favorite school and he loves it, but he is going to AL because they win championships. Somebody convince me that this wasn't a set up for him to act like he loved LSU and if you do the same and are a good football player you should ignore the love of LSU and go to AL. Please somebody tell me I'm wrong and explain it to me.

Second, I am almost sure that LSU will get the TN LB because for some reason Rivals seem sure he will come to LSU. Rivals, after panning Moses for months, writes a glowing account of him and makes him a 5* again. I predicted this when he committed to AL.

Please tell me I am wrong for what I'm thinking about these two things. I would like to be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News