ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Welcome to the new TigerDetails.com

Jimmy Detail

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2018
Welcome to TigerDetails.com, your new Rivals.com LSU team site.

I am serving as your publisher and am excited to get the ball rolling for a new era of LSU coverage.

We have written an introductory letter that is placed on the front page, and can also be found at the end of this post, but we will be glad to go into further details. As noted in our introduction letter, I will be joined by veterans Jerit Roser and Sam Spiegelman, two grinders with a will to provide top-notch information to their readers and established reputations as leading journalist in this market.

The task we have been given is not easy. This site has been under the same management for quite some time, with the community being the driving force behind its success. I have nothing but respect for Mike Scarborough and the guys that worked by his side, and wish him the very best.

Our plans and goals for this site are lofty to say the least. I am a big believer in investing in yourself and business, and we are prepared to go all-in to provide the very best coverage of your beloved Tigers available on the internet. We hope to earn your trust and respect in time, but make no mistake about it, that responsibility lies on our shoulders and we are well aware of that fact.

There are going to be some adjustments and possible growing pains on everyone's end and I apologize for the confusion this change may have caused. This is your home and we don't want to change that. Feel free to shoot over suggestions, express concerns, vent and please speak freely.

Looking forward to serving this community for the foreseeable future.

https://lsu.rivals.com/news/welcome-to-the-new-tigerdetails-com

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News