ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL What approach should Tiger fans take? (Poll)

What approach should Tiger fans take?

• Just throw up our hands and embrace the pessimistic view of no hope for improvement!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Wait to see what happens; taking it one game at a time ;embracing the possibility of improvement!

Votes: 49 98.0%

• Total voters

Dabogeyman

Hall Of Fame
Dec 2, 2001
Prairieville, La.
I remember, after last year's Auburn game, many, including myself, were saying there was no way LSU was going to win an SEC game! Anyone remember that? The Tigers then preceded to go 4-2 the last 6 games of conference play! That include knocking off a top 5 Ole Miss and coming within 58 seconds of knocking off Bama!
That was done with, arguably, the youngest starters at the skilled positions in CFB! The 4-2 finish tells me that while many of us were predicting that 0-8 SEC record; none of us factored in the possibility of improvement as the season progressed!
Now the Tigers are 4-0, already 2-0 in the SEC, with one of the best running games in CFB and one of the worst passing games!
With a little improvement in the passing game; Tigers have a chance to win the balance of their games! Of course, there is certainly the possibility of no improvement in the passing game which will probably result in 2-3 losses!
Now, while we know that the 4 completion game we saw last night will certainly result in losses the balance of the season. We also know that the passing game looked better in games 2 & 3 and if the WR's can begin to make some catches; that the passing game will be sufficient to compliment / open up the running game!
So what should Tiger fans do at this point? Should we just throw up our hands and embrace the pessimistic view or would it be wiser to take the wait and see approach?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News