ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC What undefeated team has not disappointed

scoot4par

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
its fans. Lets give other teams our jaundiced review we apply to our own. As an LSU fan how would we put it

Ohio State..... talent laden, QB controversy of the good kind.... we beat a weak Va Tech, a hapless Hawaii, and then looked terrible against MAC nobodies Northern Ill and Western Mich. Then struggle against a bad Indiana team.

Michigan St. ... sure we beat overrated Oregon, but we have less than 20 point wins against Western and Central Mich and a squeaker with a bad Purdue team. Oregon got killed by Utah so don't bring that signature victory up. Hell Air Force kept it close.

TCU.... concerned about my offense against real teams.. ran up huge points on a Stephen A Austin FCS team and 3 teams whose best defensive ranking to date, whether Defense scoring or total defense, is 113 by Texas. Only time we played a defense with a ranking in the top 1/2 was Minnesota and we squeaked out 23 points. Defensively we got lit up by SMU.

Baylor.... same as TCU except Rice has a higher ranked defense than Texas with a sterling 111 rank in total defense. I would make a comment about how we did against the one legitimate defense we have played but we haven't played one yet. Hope our defense is not as bad as our 31 points per game when we have played offensive juggernauts Rice, SMU and Lamar....

Point is every fan base has a reason to be disappointed and concerned about prospects, and to cry out, if we expect to win it all we have to get better. I echo that, if LSU is going to win it all it has to get better.

But you guys are good at this, lets give an LSU fan review of some other teams.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News