ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL What we learned Saturday night...

cajunboy34

2nd Team All-America
Jul 14, 2009
Our QB is average at best and our offensive line was handled by the best front 7 in the country.

Really, we did not learn anything. This team can beat anyone except Alabama and there is only one Alabama.

Coach O and Ensminger have interim titles. I think Coach O is still in the running but I think Ensminger lost his opportunity. He had two weeks to prepare and it appeared he went to the Les Miles' school of offense. I saw nothing new. No new formations. No Guice & Fournette in the same backfield. No bubble screens. No jets sweeps. No Fournette in the wildcat. We played power football against the best front 7 in college football.

I'd move Ensminger back to a TE coach and hire Tony Franklin. He coached in the SEC (Auburn) and Louisiana (Louisiana Tech). He has had three Qbs lead the SEC in passing and had two QBs taken number 1 in the draft. He would be a homerun hire! All the other coaches stay in place including Coach O.

We will win out but we still have Alabama next year. Until we move to the spread offense with a mobile QB, we will lose big to BAMA on the road and lose close at home.

Saban changed, why can't we.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News