ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL 2018 Football Insight Per Chark

SDT2008

Hall Of Fame
Dec 4, 2007
The best info I have always received about LSU players regarding who can really play is always from their Teammates. While these comments are not me directly talking to some past players I know this is good stuff. Some Chark comments in a recent interview.
1. The Texas Tech WR Transfer will play the slot and most likely be the Punt Returner. Chaulk says the guy can really play and will see plenty playing time.
2. The Moss kid that also transferred into LSU Chark said can really get down the field and catch the ball. Said by far the best receiving TE he has seen and will be a weapon.
3. Said Ensminger will be throwing the ball more than LSU has in years partly due to personnel coming back and partly due to what SE likes to do.
4. A very interesting comment regarding QB's. Brennan can get the ball to the receiver no matter where they are on the field. Narcisse he said is a very powerful man who can run around or over you. He expects a real battle in the spring.
5. The OL will be very good with several young studs in the OL.
6. Capable inexperienced RB's but surely no Fournette or Guice who were both amazing and 1st rounders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News