ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Caution on Perkins

15Nicole

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2015
Wow, hard to debate any of the superlatives being thrown out on HP…….but let me try. First, as great as TM7 was, I gotta say last week was the best single-player defensive performance I’ve ever seen a Tiger produce. But now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I have to ask folks to apply the breaks.
“Best LB in America“
”First team All American”
”Best defensive player in LSU history”
”He is already a first round draft pick”
I’m not suggesting those will not END UP being accurate…..but I’m not ready to bet on any of those predictions. Let me jog your memor:
Stingley Jr. Amazing freshman campaign…..ready to be crowned. Amirite? Admit it. Plays 1-1/2 yrs…..injuries happen, people get into his head and the rest is history. If any of the Stingley is slightly off, excuse me. Just tryin to make a point.
All I’m saying is, similar things could happen to HP. Throw in NIL and the lack of controls being enforced and who knows where he’ll be in two yrs.
I’ll finish by saying I haven’t been this excited about a single player since TM7……..I’m just praying he stays healthy, continues to develop and does it all in LSU purple and gold. Go Tigers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News