ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Caution on that depth chart

cottonport

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2003
we all enjoy reading about the first day depth chart . LSU fanatics like us are so starved for football news . That chart will change drastically by the BYU game and even more as the season rolls on .

A few changes that I foresee . Of course the injured veterans will move back into their positions.

QB We all like McMillan but Canada seems to really like Scott . LS wins the No.2 job

RB true Fr Helaire will impress Canada and get as many touches as Williams and Brossette

WR Orgeron raved about Drake Davis . He becomes the No.2 by mid season if not sooner

OL We all know about Austin Deculus and his potential . He's currently listed as the No.2 LT
Its too early to tell but I predict that he's one of our 5 best OL. I'm talking about winning
a tackle job ..not guard . Weathersby neeeds to get well,fast

TE Jamal Pettigrew is the type of TE that Canada loves . Washington is listed No.2 only because
he's been around longer . Jamal has transformed his body into an SEC TE and wins the No.2

NG Ed Alexander was our best NG at season's end . If his progress continues and Shelvin can
provide quality back up Gilmore will move the DE providing much need depth for a solid
rotation .

LB Andre Anthony will find a role . Situational pass rusher ? Every down OLB/ ILB/ DE . The guy is
too good to keep on the bench . Also Klavion Chaisson will be used opposite Arden Key in
passing downs once he gets the hang of college ball.

DB. Savion Smith was listed as 2nd string . IMO he's the ideal nickle and wins the job
Note : Paris and Battle hold off the super two safeties . But they have no room for injury
or poor play before one forces himself into the lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News