ADVERTISEMENT

Foe from a friend, Sugarreb

sugarreb

1st Team All-America
Jan 11, 2005
I have been away from the ole miss board for about three years so away from communicating with you.
I take it from the posts here and Grove there must be some issues. Past can be good for somethings and better forgotten in others.
My boss is an avid LSU dude. He grad from there and we joke with each other. But, really how can you be mad with a guy who brings you boudain when he visits and goes to games? really?
I hope you are well and I look forward to kibizing with you and all the other losers er I mean LSU tigers.
Go rebs and all the other SEC wanna be's. Pretty good for beingaway awhile huh FF.

Originally posted by sugarreb:
I have been away from the ole miss board for about three years so away from communicating with you.
I take it from the posts here and Grove there must be some issues. Past can be good for somethings and better forgotten in others.
My boss is an avid LSU dude. He grad from there and we joke with each other. But, really how can you be mad with a guy who brings you boudain when he visits and goes to games? really?
I hope you are well and I look forward to kibizing with you and all the other losers er I mean LSU tigers.
Go rebs and all the other SEC wanna be's. Pretty good for being away awhile huh FF.
I wondered where you had disappeared to. It is great to see you back in action. OM is looking very good and is on ESPN right now (9-4-13 7 AM start). I really had no issues with 99% of the guys on The Grove. There are about 6 guys that hate my guts because I am an LSU fan. I treat OM with respect on the Grove and truthfully here to despite them. My guess they are mostly macho kids trying to start a fight. I usually let it go.

However, they got out of line and I finally got pissed and I took a 5 week hiatus from the Grove. I sort of forgot I was a guest and told two guys off. That is not the right thing to do on my part. For 8 years I held what temper I have and hopefully I will go 8 more without sinking to others level again.

I intend to post again, but just not very much. A good OM team is good for the SEC. It makes our rivalry more important than young guys on either side realize. Only we older fans realize how much fun OM-LSU week was to our fans in the day.

Anyway, I hope you are in good health and are happy with your team. You finally have the right coach so the future will for sure be better than the recent past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT