ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Patterson at TCU would be a good coach for LSU

TIGER_JAKE

1st Team All-America
Sep 30, 2007
Les Miles will have no conference wins and probably LSU will drop out of top 25, Les miles clock management and coaching is starting to get out of hand. LSU simply needs a change at head coach for these reasons below.

1. LSU is averaging 3 loses a year (not acceptable)

2. With all the talent LSU has put in the NFL under miles, only one national title he simply cant take good talent and coach it to success.

3. His clock management and coaching decisions are getting tiresome.

All this is just is just a sample i could go on but... i cant type all night lol. Gary Patterson is doing real well at TCU and competing with Texas, texas a&m, texas tech, houston ect... He would do great at LSU with no school in the state to compete with. LSU needs to consider Patterson because he would be crazy to stay at TCU and pass up a great job like LSU.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

This post was edited on 10/4 8:33 PM by TIGER_JAKE

With all the money we have ... we should buy the most winning coach in college football - with the style of football that puts asses in the seats. . No guessing - Baylor's coach, Bama's coach or Chip Kelley might be ready to come back to college football.

Don't know who would or would not be interested in the LSU job but the A.D. might do well to consider Mark Hudspeth , Mike Stoops. Mark Dantonio. and maybe even put in a call to John Gruden. I just don't want to go through the 90's again.

If not for the B12 shakeup then TCU would remain in the MWC & Gary P. would be tempted to move up to a P5 conference.

Now that TCU is in a P5 conference, the only place he would leave TCU for is KSU because he played & asst. coached for us.

Les Miles had a good thing going @ OSU.

Do y'all think he would do any better @ UMich?

CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

I guess I have never been stupid enough to be a Les Miles apologist (TAF suck azz). He has had super talented teams that won games, but he has never out coached anyone on the field. An embarrassment.

I guess I have never been stupid enough to be a Les Miles apologist (TAF suck azz). He has had super talented teams that won games, but he has never out coached anyone on the field. An embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT