ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL More thoughts that most of us saw...

l8tapex

1st Team All-America
Jan 9, 2007
What the hell is going on with this garbage tackling?
All this trying to "thump" players down. I was drilled very early playing public ball at 9 to look up and wrap up!
There are so many yards that contributed to extended possessions because we FAIL to look and wrap.
DBU... dont get beat deep...
TE were not utilized a lot more often or in close to pull a LB into flats? I did see Sullivan.. out wide in a three man.
HEC.. head was down missing blocking on blitz pickups or would just whiff trying to cut.

Why not bring in a Emory a little bit? Change of pace. CEH is missing pickups any way.

Our party almost turned into an ANTIFA riot for all the fricken holding and tackling the Texas line was getting away with on our guys.

Way too late to start trying to hydrate once cramps come. 2 days prior or better IV usage. Yes there was a massive drive but we also didn't rotate enough to offset.

When Texas quick paced.. our coached should have stopped that garbage like G. Southern did. Use the rule, substitute anyone to slow it down.We were ready to go and refs held us due to the sub rule in the GS game .

All the "Very Quality" staff we now have I'm sure this will be analyzed and will not happen any more.

I did see K.Chassion try that slap move from the dumbie drill . Those 330 OT's dont move, didn't distract, didn't unlock OT arms.. I wasn't able to see a rip move last night. None of our guys do the proper rip move anyway, if they cant over power , they cant break free. Wailing around off balance isn't the technique.
We have good talent.. something is amiss with execution.
I am only a fan...... and I am totally thrilled we won! Geaux Tiggas!

Last edited:
Reactions: geauxheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News