ADVERTISEMENT

Probably not the best time to post...

originalwayxdawg

1st Team All-America
Oct 31, 2001
..but tonight highlights the reason I hate to play LSU. Not only does your team consistently excel, but despite the well-deserved, hellacious attitude of your fan-base, and you guys' rep. as true hell-raisers is more than proven and deserved, I have never, NEVER, in 30 years, despite win or loss, seen a more gracious fanbase. You give it, no doubt. But you are probably the only fanbase in America, I've seen been as witty with a "slight" and as quick with a compliment. Maybe it's because I grew up in a "swamp" as well (Okefenokee), but nothing would make me happier than to have the sequel play out in December in Atlanta.

Honestly, truly honestly, I have never encountered a better fanbase than I've seen with LSU. And, I'd say that regardless. Again, for what it's worth.

Met some good folks from Mandeville yesterday myself.

This post was edited on 9/29 12:53 PM by 39AndHolding

Agree

The LSU fans travelled very well. There were LOTS of purple and gold-clad fans in Sanford Stadium. All that I encountered, were well-behaved and gratious. Auburn and South Carolina fans could learn from you guys. Also, on the Rival's Main board, I didn't see one post where an LSU fan tried to make excuses. Very impressive. While I wish you the best, selfishly, I hope you lose to Alabama, because I definitely don't want to play you again. Geaux Tigahs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT