ADVERTISEMENT

Quietly staying put

Jimmy Detail

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2018
Over the years I’ve received a few job offers from colleges, but was never really interested in making that leap. I enjoy working the back end helping kids and have put a ton of time, money and effort into personal projects and wasn’t ready to give it all up.

Well, this past month has been quite interesting as a few teams came at me pretty hard. I’ve kept it all to myself in an attempt to block out the noise (learned from Coach O). Everyone wants to recruit Louisiana and Florida now. A few days ago I was leaning hard towards joining some friends at a school, but I just can’t do it. I’ve never been that close to making the leap and it honestly had me nervous.

I decided to not enter the portal and remain on the ground in Louisiana. After getting away for a couple days it all became clear. This is me. This is what I want to do. It’s lit a fire under me again and I’m anxious to get after it. I’m wrapping up the family vacation and will be back with a vengeance. Adding to the team soon as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News