ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Rivals won't do it...

TDLSU

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2005
Hammond, Louisiana
Rivals won't do it; so let me step in. IMHO

This class should have at least four 5 star commitments. As far as, how they compare to national commitments, this year.

Trey Holly 5*

Zalance Heard 5*

Shelton Sampson 5*

Dashawn Womack 5*

Now, I want to throw in a TE. Not as far as his ranking, this class. But, as far as the potential to be a starter as a true frosh? Going out on the limb? Mac Markway will be a starter in two TE sets. Mr Mac will come with the same impact as Mason Taylor. Markway will be the better blocker... Taylor the better receiver. Taylor has exceptional hands and maturity. Even so, Markway has great hands and moves well in the open field. So, if 5* means contributing immediately? Mac is my pick for a guy to do so, even before the four studs mentioned above.

Three other guys to keep an eye on? Jaxon Howard, for sure... Kaleb Jackson: he might turn out better than Trey. Kaleb's film is Louisiana RB 1st class. And one of my favorite commits? Khai Prean, this kid is special.

We all know stars don't matter, when the players hit the field. But Holly, Heard, Sampson and Womack, look to me to be, the cream of this years crop. Especially Trey Holly!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News