ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Wade vs Orgeron

yat66

Hall Of Fame
Jan 14, 2003
I love LSU. I have loved the last 15+ football seasons. Contrary to what some believe, I want nothing more than for the present football coach to kick ass and take some names. Beat Saban and Alabama's ass.

Even though Wade hasn't coached a game yet for LSU, there is a high level of confidence. His knowledge of the game shows and his recruiting prowess is nothing short of amazing. LSU hoops have been dormant for years. Right away this guy is dominating. Feel really good about this.

The football coach is a work in progress. He seems to be doing a much better job lately with coaching. But nothing he has done recruiting wise makes me feel confident. Almost the opposite. Very very concerned. I honestly don't know why most others aren't very concerned. He needs to stop the La kids from leaving like last year. So far I don't see that happening.

Why do I have such a high level of confidence in Wade, who I don't know much about yet. But have not much confidence in the football coach when I do know a lot about him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News