ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Single permanent opponent for LSU

There’s another post regarding permanent opponents but if the SEC goes to an 8 game schedule it was stated that each team would have ONE permanent opponent and seven rotating opponents

Id like to hear from you guys ….which team would be likely LSUs permanent ?

perhaps Texas/A&M . Ole Miss /Miss State . Oklahoma / Arkansas
Alabama /Auburn . Georgia / Florida ..would be a match

Who does LSU get . I could see Arkansas a match

Unless Texas / Oklahoma match leaving A&M / LSU then Arkansas / Missouri

RECRUITING New FutureCast

Ahmad Breaux backed off his Duke commitment this morning. I've put in a FC for him to end up at LSU. He has a great relationship with JR Belton, the Director of Recruiting. They're from the same area and Belton has been recruiting/building relationship with him for quite some time. The offer finally came yesterday.

I think this one will move quickly. Likely the next commitment in my opinion.

Login to view embedded media

SEC Future SEC schedule

Assuming the SEC goes to a 9 game conference schedule in 2024 with no divisions, when UT & OU join, the format will be 3 permanent opponents, with the other 6 games rotating to ensure that we play every other school twice over a four year period. That means a lot more UGA, Tennessee, South Carolina, Mizzou, Kentucky & Vandy. It also means we won’t play all the soon to be former SECW schools every year.

Who do you want to see as LSU’s three annual opponents?

My choice is Alabama, A&M & Ole Miss.

What’s yours?

COMMITMENT Kolaj Cobbins to LSU

The Destrehan star teased it on his social media page yesterday and now he made it official: Cobbins wants to stay home.

I’ve had a FutureCast in on Cobbins since last year. I’ve always felt LSU was the leader here with the numerous relationships he has with the staff and proximity to home. He picked LSU over Texas.

The four-star OLB will be at LSU tomorrow.

RECRUITING Insider’s Thread: Georgia three-star OT Barry Walker planning LSU visit

CARROLLTON, Ga. – Holding 24 offers with prototypical size for an offensive tackle (6-6, 305), teams will be fighting over 2024 prospect Barry Walker until he signs his National Letter of Intent. One of the programs in the hunt for the Georgia talent out of Crisp County High School is LSU. From the Under Armour Next Camp in Georgia, Walker spoke about wanting to visit LSU.

“I gotta get to LSU,” Walker said. “I just got off the phone with one of their coaches, he was explaining stuff to me; they are like the NFL.”

Player profile: Login to view embedded media
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT