ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Elite QB Colin Hurley on bond with LSU coaches, excited to return for Bama

Every time I interview Colin Hurley, I walk away more impressed than the last. He seems like a professional with his interviews. He's returning to LSU this weekend for the game against Bama. QB coach Joe Sloan traveled to Florida last week to watch Hurley's game, although, he had a slight wrist injury that needed some time to heal and did not play in the game, but Sloan still traveled to see him.

With as many times as he's visited and the way he speaks about the staff, I have gone ahead and put in an early FutureCast on Hurley landing with LSU.

RECRUITING DJ Chester moves up commitment date

The LSU OL target announced today he plans on committing and making it public THIS week on Thursday Nov. 3.

I mentioned last week this might happen. He originally planned on announcing in January but last week there was some talk amongst my sources that he may be moving it up to sooner rather than later. My FC is in on LSU for the four-star.

Login to view embedded media

SEC Tenn. Vols and LSU ‘2019

Can’t help getting the feeling that this version of the Tenn. Vols lead by veteran QB Herndon Hooker has similarities to the LSU ‘19 team

Hooker is in the running for the Heisman after transferring . In 2021 he was good but certainly not great as he is now . Kind of like Joe B

They are putting up video game numbers like LSU did

To make the comparison more so …their defense after struggling is starting to show some prowess . If we remember that 2019 LSU defense came on strong the latter half of the season after a slow start

We’ll find out how legit they are after they travel to Athens next week for a No.1 vs No.3 match up. Remember how LSU traveled to Tuscaloosa undefeated . LSU was a betting underdog . Georgia will be favored in Athens

SEC Texas wTf…..

3-5 lolololololol
Too bad the #1 recruiting class doesn’t help house their empty trophy room. Jimbo is a bloated fraud and I am so excited about the pending fan melt. There will and should be a mass exodus to the portal and their upcoming recruits should be seriously second guessing their decisions. In the long run, the rest of our season is not that important. We are positioning our self’s to take over the SEC for years to come.

LSU FOOTBALL Feeding entire Athletic Program!

Enjoyed this, especially the personal story of how Executive Chef Michael Johnson, landed at LSU. People say players have to be paid? Well, no prob with that. But, how much money is hidden with every scholarship: feeding someone 3 times a day, 7 days a week? Especially with the amazing menu LSU provides.

Login to view embedded media
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT