ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Anybody else having problems connecting with Rivals?

I usually use Chrome FWIW, but more and more lately whenever I'm clicking on any links, posts or even just trying to come into the chat I'm getting a host of errors... either the page doesn't load right or I get one of several different error messages telling me the page doesn't exist or the site is offline, to try again later, etc. Eventually I can get in, but it's starting to take several tries each time I click on something.
Reactions: jandk and lsufan82

RECRUITING Rivals won't do it...

Rivals won't do it; so let me step in. IMHO

This class should have at least four 5 star commitments. As far as, how they compare to national commitments, this year.

Trey Holly 5*

Zalance Heard 5*

Shelton Sampson 5*

Dashawn Womack 5*

Now, I want to throw in a TE. Not as far as his ranking, this class. But, as far as the potential to be a starter as a true frosh? Going out on the limb? Mac Markway will be a starter in two TE sets. Mr Mac will come with the same impact as Mason Taylor. Markway will be the better blocker... Taylor the better receiver. Taylor has exceptional hands and maturity. Even so, Markway has great hands and moves well in the open field. So, if 5* means contributing immediately? Mac is my pick for a guy to do so, even before the four studs mentioned above.

Three other guys to keep an eye on? Jaxon Howard, for sure... Kaleb Jackson: he might turn out better than Trey. Kaleb's film is Louisiana RB 1st class. And one of my favorite commits? Khai Prean, this kid is special.

We all know stars don't matter, when the players hit the field. But Holly, Heard, Sampson and Womack, look to me to be, the cream of this years crop. Especially Trey Holly!

RECRUITING Transfer question …Julie/ board members

Considering the upperclassmen leaving and the current depth chart which positions for transfers will the staff most need to focus on this recruiting cycle

Of course the early departures has not been announced yet , although I’d imagine that Kelly has a pretty good idea at this time who goes and who stays

I know that the secondary will have some attrition as will the DL

Thanks in advance

OFF TOPIC Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

Just wanted to send out a big Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Very thankful for this community we’ve built.

There’s no SEC Teleconference today nor any media availability tomorrow due to the holiday. I’ll be mostly off tomorrow and Friday but if something crazy breaks I’ll be back on.

See y’all Saturday for the game!

SEC Grading the coaches of the SEC West

As the 2022 campaign winds down we can assign each SEC West coach a grade

Brian Kelly …2022 was supposed to be a rebuilding year and he has the Tigers on the
cusp of an SEC championship ..A+

Lane Kiffen ..they are on a losing streak and that Ark debacle came just when Ole
Miss faithful believed that that they had finally turned the corner B-

Nick Saban .. in T Town 2 losses is a disaster . The Tide was preseason No.1 in the
nation and no Division title . C

Sam Pittman …This was supposed to be the Year of the Hog . But a loss to A&M
doesn’t balance that blow out win v Ole Miss . C

Mike Leach …poor guy just keeps getting these jobs where winning is so hard .
He gets all that he can from this program . Best Ole Miss and the grade is B+

Brian Harsen …when you don’t last a season you get an automatic F

Jimbo Fisher …that dead horse has been beaten to death , nothing more needs to be
said .. I give him a strong F -

RECRUITING Georgia 2024 four-star WR Debron Gatling covers five commitment contenders

Gatling gives insight on the five programs he's considering ahead of his Dec. 11 commitment. Gatling will be in College Station this weekend for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT